In this talk, Adam explores:
* How to make user research happen during prototyping sprints
* How to convince people to let you try it in the first place
* How to write tasks for remotely moderated testing?
* Finding the right participants
* Common mistakes and issues
* What we learned along the way
Adi has been at the heart of the Natural Interaction team since joining us in 2013. Adi’s speciality is empathising with users and ensuring that our design doesn’t lose its humanity. She’s participated in interaction design and usability testing for clients including Jaguar, Consortium and Rolls-Royce.